2012年9月30日日曜日

The last athletic meet

On Sept. 22, my daughter and I went to Kitakyusyu city, to visit the Inochi no tabi Museum.
   It was the first time to visit there for us. There was a special exhibition of dinosaurs. There were many other regular  exhibitions which instructed us the ancient periods. The entrance fee for the special exhibition was 700 yen, for the regular exhibition was 500 yen. But the fee for both was 1000 yen. My daughter paid the student fee 600 yen.
  There were many families with children. The children seemed like attracted by the reconstruction of the skeleton of dinosaurs.

   Add to the special exhibition, we saw the regular exhibition. It was enjoyable. They showed us the history of Kitakyusyu city, both biology and human society.

   Then we went to my son's apartment in Fukuoka city. Before I reached there I got lost. I used my smartphone's navi in the morning, from Hita city to Kitakyusyu city. As the result the battery had died.
   I asked to three pedestrians and a clerk at a convenience store. My daughter and I knew we were very near. We were driving around and around the district unable to get.
    At last we reached my son's apartment.

   A week later I watched a video clip in  Youtube about combinatorial explosion. I have got it.
  A teacher demonstrated how many ways are there in a square to go from "S" to "G".
  The total number of routes that to not pass by the same place twice if you divide the square into 2 by 2, there were 12 ways.
  If you  divide 5 by 5 , 1262816 ways.
  6 by 6 ,   575780564 ways.
 If there are 6 divisions, there are 500 million combinations of ways!

  Near a house there are about 10 × 10 paths. So I comprehended why it was hard to choice a proper paths to a goal.

   On Sept. 23 there was an athletic meet in my neighbor.
   I took my second eldest son and third eldest son back home. I asked my second eldest son to help the preparation of an Athletic meet which start at 7 a.m. on the next day. Because I had to take my third eldest son to Oita city before 7 o'clock. He took a recruit exam.
  After I took him, I went to the athletic meet.
  It was the last athletic meet of the elementary school in our town. So the neighbors were gathered as many as possible. The graduates of the elementary school had come. Thanks to rain of the previous night, there was not dusty.
  All of us had a good time, felt partly sad.


  9月22日 娘と北九州市のいのちのたび博物館へ行った。
 はじめてだった。恐竜の特別展があった。他にもたくさん古代についての常設展があった。入場料は特別展が700円、通常展が500円だった。が、両方合わせて1000円だった。娘は高校生料金で600円だった。
 子ども連れの家族がたくさん来ていた。子ども達は恐竜の骨格標本に夢中だった。
 特別展のあと、通常展を見た。楽しめる所だった、北九州市の生物学的、社会学的な歴史を教えてくれていた。

 その後、福岡市の倅のアパートに行った。着く前に道に迷った。スマートフォンのナビを午前中いっぱい日田から北九州市まで使ったらバッテリーがなくなった。
 歩行者3人、コンビニ店員さんに道を尋ねた。娘と私は、すごく近い所まで来ていることはわかっていた。でもたどり着けなくてぐるぐる走り回った。
 やっと倅のアパートに着いた。

 1週間後、ユーチューブで、組み合わせ爆発についての動画を見た。それでわかった。
 おねえさんが、四角形のスタートからゴールまで行くのに何通り行き方があるか教えてくれた。
 同じ道を通らずに行く行き方の合計は、四角形を2×2分割すると12通りある。
 5×5分割すると126万2816通り。
 6×6分割すると5億7585万0564通り。6分割で5億通りも組み合わせがある!
 一軒の近くにはだいたい10かける10くらいの道がある。なかなか正しい道を探し出せなかったわけがわかった。

   9月23日は地区の運動会だった。
 2番目の倅と3番目の倅を家に連れて帰った。2番目の倅に翌朝7時からの運動会の準備に出てくれるようたのんだ。というのも7時前に三番目の倅を大分市まで連れていかなくてはならなかったから。倅は就職試験を受けた。
 倅を連れていってから運動会に参加した。
 小学校の最後の運動会だった。だからなるべくたくさんの人たちが集まった。小学校の卒業生たちも来た。前夜の雨のおかげでほこりっぽくなかった。みんな楽しんで、少しさびしがった。

30 Sept. 2012

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿