2014年12月13日土曜日

the two events I felt depressed

The two events I felt depressed

 There are two events that I’ve felt depressed.
 In last Thursday morning, I happened to read an article on "dailymail.uk". The Lady Gaga’s affair.
Two days before she had revealed her rape ordeal on a radio show on Tuesday.
“To be fair I was about 19. I went to Catholic school and then all this crazy stuff happened, and I was going”. She didn’t tell anybody about the incident at that time, but eventually decided to seek help.
 She did not name her attacker, attorney Mark Garages tweeted, “Guess who the rapist was?” And when a fan asked if it was Dr.Luke, he responded ‘#bingo’.
 When you are child, you are taught not to use violence to others, but you might not be taught the sex without prior consent is violence.

 On last Friday I saw a movie, “After X years later from they were exposed to radiation”.
 In 1954 hydrogen-bomb test in Bikini Atoll was held. Many Japanese fishing boats were exposed to radiation. An ex high school teacher has been investigating. He had started hearing to the survivors in his working days as a teacher and continues after he has retired.
  At tat time U.S. and Japanese government made it end with 200 million dollars. None of the fisherman was paid compensation, none of them had get health study, there was no research, no public announcement.
  Now I’m concerned with people who got exposed radiation by Fukushima nuclear power plant.

9 Dec. 2014

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿