2012年4月13日金曜日

About flowers

I'm going to talk about seasonal topic.
Recently the subject of cherry blossoms often comes up in our daily conversation.
You might be attracted by it. But I'm attracted by rape flowers more than cherry blossoms. Those are beautiful from a distance, but the color is subtle. Perhaps that color is called cherry pink. When the petals are falling, it reminds me good people who had passed away. I suppose I'm brainwashed. In Japanese literature or popular music, cherry blossoms are described as fragile.
Contrary the rape flower 's yellow color is so vivid. It cheers me up. Though cherry blossoms leads me somewhere far or something vague,rape flower wakes me up.
I like rape flower not only because the beauty but also the usefulness. I use some cooking oil, and mostly I use canola oil, vegetable oil made from rapeseed.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿