2014年10月22日水曜日

the Labor Union Sports Day

     Last week one of my co-worker’s father -in-law had passed away.  I went to there home to attend the wake on Wednesday night.
   On the day before I searched the place by three kind of map. At the result I got two different result. One had directed far distance from the town street. The other two directed the same place, where was near Era station.
    On last Wednesday I brought my black ware to work place, and after I had finished the work I changed clothes. Then I drove to Kokonoe town. First I head for the place near the Era station. But I couldn’t find out the temple. I saw a supermarket which was going to closed.  I asked a woman at the entrance door if she knew the temple. She seemed  know.
  But she was wondering how she could make me understand. She talked to another two men in the store. They discussed a bit. It might be difficult to show the way.
  One man told me to follow him, and he drove his Kei truck to the temple. It took about ten minutes or less. He parked the car near a small bridge, Then he get out of the car. He told me, “See the sign telling temporary parking place. It directs right. You’ll see the temple if you go straight and clime the stone steps.”  He was so kind. If he had not lead me, I should have lost.
   I arrived the temple, where many people were chanting the Nichiren chant (NamuMyohorenge-kyo). They were very accustomed to.
      On Sunday I went to Kusu town. So I went to the supermarket to offer my appreciation, but it was closed.  I’ll go there again
 when I will pass by on the way to Oita city.
    On last Sunday, a Labor Unuon Sports day was held at Mori high school.
  Valleyball, Softball, tennis, and table tennis games were played. The participant had come from all over Oita prefecture.
 The executive members had gathered at 7 a.m. in the morning. Some were went to the designated parking places. The other
 were prepared for the games.
    I had helped for the table tennis games. We managed the games. But the players from Yufuin were late at time. They were still
on the way to come to Kusu. Though it started behind schedule, games were exiting. 
    Around 11 a..m. we distributed the boxed lunch,
    The table tennis games were finished at 11 a.m.  Valleyball games were finished around 1 p.m. Softball games were finished around
3 p.m.  It was cold in the morning, the participant were surprised to know Kusu town was cold. But in the afternoon especially at baseball ground it was hot., when the semi final game and final game. The pitcher who seemed in his late fifties pitched two games in a row. In the middle of the final game, the team mates came to first-aid station to ask ice and cooling spray for him.   Sorry for him, his team lost. The game was called at the five inning. 
  We got rid of the gymnasium and ground.      I was glad the sports day had finished somehow. There was no severe injury.
 
  先週 同僚の義理のお父さんが亡くなった。水曜の夜お通夜に行った。
  その前日3つのマップで葬儀の場所を調べた。2つあった。ひとつは町道から離れたところ、あとの二つは同じ所を示していて恵良駅のそばだった。
  次の日職場に黒い服を持っていって仕事が終わって着替えた。そして九重町にクルマで向かった。最初に恵良駅に近い方へ行った。しかしお寺はみあたらなかった。閉店しようとしているスーパーマーケットがあった。そこの入り口付近にいた女性に訊いてみた。知っている様子だった。
  でもどう説明したら私にわかるか思案していた。店内にいた別の二人の男性に相談した。少しのあいだ三人で相談していた。教えるのがややこしい所のようだった。
  1人が付いてくるように言った。その男性が軽トラックで寺まで案内してくれた。10分かかるかかからないかくらいだった。小さな橋のそばでクルマを停めて男性が降りてきた。「ほら、駐車場の看板があるでしょう、右の方に。お寺はまっすぐ行って石段を登った所です」本当に親切な方だった。もし連れていってくれなかったらきっと道に迷ってしまっただろう。
  お寺につくと会葬者のみなさんが日蓮のお経をあげていた。いつもそうしているようだった。
  次の日曜日玖珠町に行ったので、そのスーパーマーケットにお礼を言おうと思い行ってみたけど休みだった。大分に行くときとおったらまた寄ってみよう。
  先週の日曜日、労働組合の体育大会が森高校であった。
 バレー、ソフトボール、テニス、卓球が行われた。参加者は大分県内各地から集まった。役員は朝7時集合した。駐車場の案内係はそちらへ行った。その他は試合の準備をした。
 私は卓球のお手伝いをした。試合の進行をした。湯布院からの選手が遅れていてまだ向かっているところだった。日程は予定より遅れたけれど試合は盛り上がった。
   11時ごろ弁当を配った。
 卓球は11時ごろ終わった。バレーは1時ごろ、ソフトは3時ごろ終わった。朝はとても冷え込んだ。参加者は玖珠の寒さに驚いていた。しかし、日中とりわけソフトボールのグラウンドは暑かった。準決勝と決勝が行われたころだ。50代後半くらいのピッチャーは二試合連続で投げた。決勝戦の途中でチームメイトが氷と冷却スプレーはないかと本部に来た。気の毒だったが、そのチームは5回の後コールド負けした。
  体育館とグラウンドを片付けた。とにかく体育大会が終わってほっとした。大きなけがもなかった。

21 Oct. 2014

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿