2016年2月8日月曜日

I've been sombre.

 From the end of last month, I’ve been sombre, for a few reason.

 First, my house’s water heater has broken on 24 Jan. The man who had come to repair it said it had broken from aging.
 It was so cold, minus 8 degree C, the coldness nay be the last straw consequently.
 The man replaced the old one to rental one temporarily. Then he has sent me the estimate. It says the price about 1,000,000 yen and he will discount about 490,000 yen, plus consumption tax. I should pay 623,538 yen.

 Next, I’ve heard from my eldest son lives in Tokyo that his landlady told him vacate his apartment house due to the end of March.
 She told him that on 28 Jan. He has confused ‘ cause he meant to live continuously. As he had no money, he asked her whether she would pay the expenses for moving on 30 Jan. She said “No!”, add to that she told that he had skipped rent four times. He had not noticed that.
 Her declaration quite upset him. He sent me massage via LINE that he wanted to kill her.
 My son and I discussed on Sunday and Monday night.
 I told him to consult free legal adviser. And I wrote a letter to the landlady to ask detail. I sent the letter by express delivery in Tuesday morning.
 My son went to Ho Terrace on Monday and made an appointment to see a lower on Wednesday.
 I’ve got a letter from the landlady answering my question.
 She has a reconstruction plan of the building. She told that each tenant from December to January.
 My son didn’t pay the rent four times for these three years. I asked her if she would pay the expenses for moving. On this point, she will manage the removals and pay the charge. But she doesn’t pay anything else. She demands the rent on the installment plan.

 My son didn’t notice he skipped the rent. If he had dome, this case worth to compensation. He doesn’t want to move on this condition.

 Anyway, he has no saving money. I wrote a letter again. to explain that.
 I’m grateful to her for managing the movers, and I’m so sorry to ask her to write off all his debts. It’s tough negotiation.
 I wish both of them reach a mutually acceptable solution.

The third. The bank of Japan introduced a negative interest rate policy. It hopes that will encourage commerciial banks to lend more rather than
keeping cash at the BOJ.
I know in Japan the interest rate has been zero. However I must save money for the future. I’m not sure I’ll live on pension.
On the other hand I’ve heard many young people suffer from returning their education loan. The interest rate isn’t zero, much higher.
I don’t want to save money unless the bank lend students money lower interest rate. But I don’t know what to do
.

 My mother usually says being healthy is much more valuable than having money. Still I concern both health condition and economic condition.
 先月の終わりから、いくつかのことで気分がぱっとしない。
 まず、1月24日給湯機がこわれた。修理に来てくれた人は経年劣化だと言った。あのときはすごく寒くてマイナス8度だった。それが最後の一押しになったんじゃないだろうか。
 修理に来た人はとりあえず仮設の給湯機をおいていった。その後、見積もりを送ってきた。およそ100万円で、49万円値引きして、消費税がつくと書いてある。62万3千538円払わなくちゃいけない。

 2番目に、東京にいる一番上の倅から、大家さんから3月末までの退去を言い渡されたときいた。
 大家さんは28日に倅に言ったそうだ。倅はそのまま住むつもりだったので困惑した。お金もないので、30日に大家さんに引越しにかかる費用は出してもらえるかたずねた。大家さんの返事は「出さない」それに、倅が4回家賃を払っていないといった。倅はそのことに気づいていなかった。大家さんが言ったことが倅をひどくろうばいさせた。LINEで大家を殺すと書いてきた。
倅と、日曜、月曜の夜相談した。
私は、無料法律相談に行くようすすめた。そして、大家さんに詳しいことを問い合わせる手紙を書いた。手紙を火曜日の朝速達で出した。
倅は月曜に法テラスに行って、水曜日に弁護士と面談の予約をした。
大家さんから返事がきた。

建て替えの予定だそうだ。そのことは12月から1月に借家人に連絡をしていた。
倅はこの3年間のうち4回家賃を払っていなかった。大家さんに引越し費用のことを尋ねたのだが、大家さんは引越し業者の手配とその費用はみるとのことだった。でもそれ以外は払うつもりはない。滞納分は分割で払ってとのこと。

倅は家賃未納のことに気づいていなかった。もし、払っていたら、これは大家さんから賠償がでてもいいケース。倅はこの条件では退去はしたくない。ともかく、貯金はない。私は再度、このことを説明する手紙を書いた。

大家さんが引越し業者を手配して料金もみてくれることに感謝し、たいへん心苦しいことではあるけれど倅の未納分を棒引きしてくれないか尋ねた。むずかしい交渉だ。
両方が、落とし所みつけてくれることを願っている。

3番目。日銀がマイナス金利政策を打ち出した。日銀はそれで、市中銀行がお金を日銀に退蔵せず、もっと貸出にまわすことを期待している。
日本の金利がゼロなのは知っている。けれども、将来に備え貯金をしないわけにはいかない。年金で暮らせるとおは思えない。
その一方、たくさんの若い人たちが、奨学金の返済に苦しんでいるときく。その金利はゼロじゃなく、ずっと高い。
学生にもっと安い金利でお金をかしてあげないのなら銀行に預けたくはない。でも、どうしたらいいのかわからない。


 母はいつも健康でいることはお金を持つよりずっと価値があるという。それでも、私は健康と経済状態とどっちも気にする。

7 Feb. 2016

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿