2011年3月26日土曜日

Looking for a bicycle

Today, my daughter and I went to a recycle shop in Kusu town. I had visited there and I saw some used bicycles on 13 Mar. So I wanted to take my daughter to the shop to examin the bicycle she wanted.
On 22 Mar. after the freshman's meeting at the high school, we went to the municipal office to get a residence proof, then went to a bookstore to buy the designated textbooks. Then we went to the recycle shop, but it was closed. The sign board said Open from 9:00 to 5:00. We were disappointed, it was 5:30. We came home.
Today the recycle shop was open, my daughter checked some bicycles, she couldn't pleased any bicycle, they were too old.
We went to a home center to buy mechanical pencile's lead. At the shop we saw a few bicycle. Those price were around 30000 yen. On the way to go home, I asked my daughter "The other day we saw a bicycle on sale at a supermarket, The price was 8000 yen right? Why don't we go the super market?" She said, "It sounds nice." So we directed to Hita city. But on the way I remembered that I had seen a shop in front of it there were bicycles. There is a crossroad, usually I stop and check carefully before I go to right. I have slightly noticed on the left under a few houses a shop might recycle shop.
After we reached to the shop we found it was a cycle shop. There were many fine bicycles. Some were 30000 yen the other were 50000 yen. In the shop there were two person. Master and madam, I thought. I asked the madam, "Can't I find a used one?" "My daughter goes to high school, she will go by bicycle for a year,and she will go by a motorbike for two years. So I hesitate to buy a new bicycle,prefer to buy a used one." "If you don't mind to wait for a while, you can."
The master said, "I had a good used bicycle, it isn't here now. I can arrange or customize if any customer wants." He said he had a good one made of aluminium, he needed to change some parts and tires. If I would buy it I should pay for only new parts,maybe 9000 yen.
I was so glad. I wrote the request form and to call me when it would be prepared.
After we got on my car, my daughter told me she was glad, because she supposed the bicycle of 8000 yen at a supermarket heavy.

By the way we propped to a drag store after left the recycle shop in Kusu town. At the drag store I met my son's friend's mother. I asked her if her son, who was a student of Tokyo Foreign Language University , still stay in Tokyo. She said he was. I told her my first eldest son also was in Tokyo. She was so anxious, also I was.
I hope both of them would be safe.

今日は娘と玖珠町のリサイクルショップに行きました。私は13日に行ったことがあって、自転車があるのを見ていました。それで娘を連れてきて気に入るか見せようと思いました。
 3月22日、新入生説明会のあと市役所に行き住民票を取り、本屋に行って指定教科書を買い、それから行きました。がそのリサイクルショップに着いたとき閉まっていました。看板に9時から5時までと書いてありました。がっかりしました。そのとき5時半だったのです。うちに帰りました。
今日はリサイクルショップは開いていました。娘はいくつか見ていましたが、どれも古すぎて気にいったのはありませんでした。
 ホームセンターにシャープペンシルの詰め替え芯を買いに行きました。そこで自転車がありました。およそ3万円くらいでした。うちに向かう途中、娘に「前スーパーで自転車売ってたよね。8000円だったよね。あそこ行ってみる?」娘は「いいかも」と言いました。それで日田市に向かいました。しかし、途中で店の前に自転車を置いてあるところがあったのを思い出しました。十字路のそばで、ふだん一旦停止して右折するためよく確認します。左側のちょっと先に、リサイクルショップかもしれない店があったようでした。
 そこに着いてみるとそこは自転車屋さんでした。たくさんいい自転車がありました。30000円のとか50000円のとか。店内には二人の方がいました。お店のご主人のようでした。女性の方に「中古のはないでしょうか?」ときいてみました。「娘が高校に通うのに1年間自転車で2年間はバイクで行く予定なんです。それで新品を買うのはちょっともったいないので、中古のを買いたいんです。」 「しばらく待ってもらえるならありますよ」と言いました。ご主人が「いいのがあります、いまここにはないですが。お客さんから頼まれたら組み立ててあげるんで」と言いました。ご主人はアルミ製のいいのがあるといいました。少し部品とタイヤを交換する必要があるそうです。もし、買うなら交換した部品の代金だけでいい、だいたい9000円くらいでしょうといいました。
うれしかったです。申し込み用紙に記入して、できたら電話をもらうことになりました。
クルマに乗ってから、娘がスーパーの8000円のじゃなくてよかった。たぶんあっちは重いもん」と言いました。

ところで玖珠町でリサイクルショップを出てからドラッグストアに寄りました。倅のお友だちのお母さんに会いました。東京外国語大に行った息子さんはまだ東京にいるのですか、と尋ねました。まだいるといいました。うちの一番上の倅もまだいると彼女に言いました。とても心配しています、私もそうです。どっちも無事でありますように。
26 Mar. 2010

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿