2012年1月2日月曜日

enjoy reading


I've borrowed some books to read during this winter holiday.
I've borrowed the "HUNGER GAMES" from one of my co-workers.
I've borrowed the "Happy Youth in a Hopeless Country" written by Noritoshi Furuichi and the "ZEBRA" written by Chim Potok from Tanso Library.
I've borrowed "IF THIS IS WINNETKA, YOU MUST BE JUDY and other Stories" edited by Nozomi Omori and "You're my Paradise" written by Asuko Taira from Oita prefectural library.
I've borrowed "The Wolves of Wiloughby Chase" and some other wolves chronicles written by Joan Aiken from Warabenoyakata.

It took whole the last week of last year to read the "HUNGER GAMES". It was written in plane English. It was marvelous and thrilling. I read the first of the trilogy. I keen to read the next two.

The "Happy Youth in a Hopeless Country" was so interesting. I realized why the young people looked not so unhappy instead of their bitter situation.

"ZEBRA" was so nice. This book contains six short stories. Those are so sensitive young adult people's story. I felt so transparent and pure atmosphere in them. I had never read this author. I want to read his another work.

"You're in the Paradise" was so useful. I wanted to know about the menopause. I should face to my aging and should manage my physical and mental condition.

"IF THIS IS WINNETKA, YOU MUST BE JUDY" is an anthology of S.F.novels. All of them are excellent. I want to read H.Beam Piper's more.
Because the editor guided that you can read his works in the Gutenberg Project. I want to read "TIME AND TIME AGAIN" in English first.

Now I'll start reading the "Wolves Chronicle" written by Joan Aiken.
Those are an adventure of courageous girls' and boys'. I have read two of those ever. But this time I borrowed those which translated by another translator. I'm very looking forward to read them.

2 January 2012

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿