2012年1月28日土曜日

I've finished reading HUNGER GAMES trilogy

I've finished reading "HUNGER GAMES" trilogy.After I had borrowed, I read it every night and as long as I could on Saturday and Sunday.
It is so interesting thrilling and exiting, which is for young-adult.
There are some gory battle scenes but there are full of friendship, love, trust ally and family-bond.
The last conversation is stuck in my mind. "Real? Unreal?" "Real." I hope it will be translated in Japanese this phrase "Attakoto? Nakattakoto?"
I muse whole this novel's world "Real? Unreal?"
It is so touching and make me think various theme; democracy,multicultural coexistence,political power, vengeance,tolerance,et al.
Katniss quit another HUNGER GAMES lest next generation tribute children.
But she wonder if people forget the tragedy they might start war again.

On 21 Jan. I went to Oita city to hear Mr.Tatsuya Mori's lecture.
He talked about the patriotic atmosphere.Taking care of each other is good and necessary. But if you exclude anyone looks like different,it might cause stampede.
He showed us Finnish prison. They suppose person who has committed a crime is lack of parents' love,education, and in poverty. Therefor the society have to educate and reform him/her.
In the prison, the prisoners and prison officers take lunch at the same table. The prisoners have their own rooms, where they can study, read, use computer, listen to music.
They can take leaves to go to see their family live in their home town.
The crime rate is quite low. However in Japan the rate is also low.
I think about vengeance and tolerance.

Another topic.
I noticed an advertisement on Amazon.com site. If you buy a Kindle and become a prime member, you can borrow and read over 50000 titles free, including "HUNGER GAMES". I found the yearly prime membership's fee was 3900 yen. A kindle cost under 10000 yen.
I want to buy a Kindle, if the Kindle Owner's Lending Library is available in Japan. I'll ask anyone who have a Kindle.

26 Jan. 2012

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿