2015年2月11日水曜日

I have offset the loss.

  On last Saturday, in the morning I had an appointment to see the dentist. I made my teeth clean.
     After that I did some errands. At the end, I went to Sanki.
    I went to look up two pieces of curtain or door curtain. In my house there were two small windows, which I put on the door curtain and Micky Mouse towel temporary.  When I had moved to this house, I couldn’t find suitable curtain for those windows. So I put the two temporary.

    Now I thought I should change those two cloths. I went to Sanki, and I looked through the interior corner. There were not so much curtain for small windows.
   Then I found the cloths for curtain. Those were cheap. The products curtain or door curtain cost one thousand five hundred yen or more. The cloths cost four hundred seventy yen.


    I bought a piece of cloths for curtain and a pole. then went home.
    I cut the cloth into the window size, then sewed the edges. On the top, I folded twice, once 5 mm from edge then folded 5 cm from it. And sewed to as I get into a pole. Then the bottom edge I folded twice 5 mm from the edge then sewed, and both side, I folded once 5 mm then sewed.
     In this way I’ve made two pieces of curtain. To be honest, I made one perfectly, but the other I haven’t finished the bottom edge. Anyway I put those on the windows.

    I was satisfied. If I bought two pieces of product curtain, it might cost about three thousand yen. As I mede by myself, it cost about six hundred yen. I felt relieved, I felt like a kind of compensation.

    What do I mean compensation?  I should explain a silly experience I made in last month.
  In the end of winter holiday, I took my daughter to Saga city. On my way back home I dropped in a gas station.
   There were self supplying equipments. I was not sure how much it would cost, so I put in four thousand yen.
  I filled fuel, the price appeared about 2500 yen. But that machine didn’t have exit of change money. I looked around. Over there I saw a machine for paying change. I went up it, read the explanation. I put my receipt on the trey for read barcode, then coins came out. I grabbed the coins and left.
   On the way home, I reflect myself, I felt something weird. I put into four 1000 yen bill. And got coins, - - - I should get one thousand bill, I forgot it.

  I didn’t know about such system. In Hita city, there are men at self gas station. I live in countryside, so I’m not familiar with newest system.
I was shocked. Exactly the price was not the matter. I have found out that I couldn’t adapt to the modern technology. Disgusting!
 The older I become, the less I can recognize modern technology. That’s the reason I felt unhappy.

  Because of making curtain by myself, I saved more than two thousand yen. Though I thought that the price was not the matter, I was pleased that I had offset the loss.

先週土曜日、午前中歯医者の予約があった。歯を掃除してもらった。
その後、いくつか用事をして最後にサンキに行った。
カーテンかのれんをさがそうと思った。うちの中の小さい窓2箇所にはのれんとミッキーマウスのタオルがまにあわせにかけてあった。引っ越してきたときちょうど合うのが見つからなかった。それで2箇所は間に合わせのものをかけておいた。

もう変えなきゃなと思った。サンキに行ってインテリアコーナーを探した。小窓用のカーテンはあまりなかった。そして、カーテン用はぎれを見つけた。やすかった。出来上がっているカーテンは1500円以上した。はぎれは470円だった。

カーテン用はぎれとポールを買って帰った。
窓の大きさにに合わせて切って、へりを縫った。上は2回折った、まず端から5ミリのところで折ってそれから5センチのところで折ったlそしてポールが通るように縫った。それから下のへりは5ミリ2回折って縫った。それから両端は5ミリで1回折って縫った。
こうしてカーテン2枚作った。本当は1枚は完璧に仕上げて、もう1枚は下の端は縫っていない。まあでも窓にかけた。

けっこう気に入った。もしできあがったのを2枚買ったら3000円くらいはしただろう。自分で作ったら600円くらいだった。ほっとした、なにか埋め合わせみたいな感じがした。

埋め合わせとはどういう意味か? 先月のばかな経験を説明しないといけない。
正月休みの終わり、娘を佐賀市まで送って行った。その帰り、ガソリンスタンドに寄った。
セルフ式の給油機があった。いくらくらいかはっきりわからず4000円入れた。
給油して、2500円くらいだと表示された。でもお釣りが出てくるところはなかった。
周りを見回した。向こうに釣り銭支払い機があった。そこまで行って説明を読んでレシートをバーコード読み取り皿に置いた。硬貨が出てきた。硬貨をつかんでそこをあとにした。
帰り道、思い返して何かへんな感じがした。1000円札4枚入れた、百円玉を取った ‥ ‥1000円札も取らなくちゃいけなかった。忘れてた。

そういう仕組みは知らなかった。日田市だとセルフのスタンドでも人がいる。田舎に住んでると最新式にはうとい。ショックだった。金額は問題ではない。現代テクノロジーについていけていないことがわかった。おおいやだ。歳をとればとるほど、現代テクノロジーがわからなくなっていく。それでへこんだ。

カーテンを手作りしたことで2000円以上浮いた。金額が問題ではないとは思ったけど、損金を取り返せたことはうれしかった。


11Feb. 2015

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿