2015年5月31日日曜日

Aso Rock Festival 2015 was tremendously engrossing!

I was looking forward to the Aso Rock Festival. It was held just yesterday at Aso Aspecta.

I’ve noticed the event in March. The association of the festival was asking for donation in Makuake site. The Makuake is a website that organize the person who need fund to do something with the person who support that.

There were various corse, I offered the 6000yen corse a set of consent ticket and a towel with autograph of Izumiya Shigel.

They told me to get the parking lot ticket by Lawson ticket service. So I went to the Lawson behind Hita station to buy the parking ticket at 9 May.
Then I hung the Lawson’s envelope on the wall, where I usually hang some tickets I will need near future.

In the previous night, I packed my belongings into a rucksack.,a round fan, a towel, two kinds of snack. a 2-little-bottle of water, a sheet, and the parking ticket. I unhooked the Lawson’s envelope. I opened it, and I found myself absurd. I treasured an empty envelope. I recollected that the salesperson gave me the envelope and three receipt, two of them were saved but I cast the longest one which I thought to be unnecessary. I imagined a ticket was in the envelope.

In the next morning, I went to Lawson to ask if I could get a parking ticket. A kind salesperson inquired so perseveringly, but the Aso rock festival’s ticket were no longer available.

I went to Aso aspect, and asked the person in charge parking cars. He told me go to a tent to get a ticket  for temporary lot.
I bought it and parked my car in the Sonmin ground, It was far from Aspecta, accordingly people who parked their cars there got on the shuttle bus.
The parking space that I had bought the ticket once was in front of the entrance gate. I regretted.

The festival was tremendously engrossing!  It rained hard, so I was soaked to the skin. I had brought a pocketable raincoat but it was not so much useful.

The performer was Mongol800, Every-little-thing, Suchadarapah, Chatmonchi, KyaryPamyuPamyu, Tokyo-Skaparadise-orckestra, and Izumiya Shigeru band. Kuma-Mon also came.

Mongol800 sung a new tune, named “Himeyuri”, it recollected me the Henoko fight,
Kyary Pamyu Pamyu performed with six girls. The girls were all shorter than her, in immaculate white angel costume. Kyary Pamyu Pamyu was also in white, her culottes was shiny. Their performance was like ballet, technically composed the choreography. She was distinguished. I admire the Baby Metal and Kyary Pamyu Pamyu, they construct highly their original world. I was lucky to see Kyary Pamyu pamyu’s live concert. I wish to see Baby Metal some day,

I had weathered the heavy rain to see Tokyo Skaparadise Oeckestra. They were incredibly cool and powerful, they were playing their instruments with pivoting, flying and jumping. I wish to listen and see their live performance again.

Izumiya Shigeru asked the audience if they want to come to this rock festival next year, and they replied yes.  I expect it become true.

Fortunately I sat beside  a woman and her daughter. They wore a raincoat and a rain poncho on it.  Double rainwear was effective, she said. I have learned it. She was a  comfortable person and looked like being familiar with music festival. We mutually said good-bye and see you next year.

On the way home driving winding road in foggy night exhausted me.

阿蘇ロックフェスティバルを楽しみにしていた。つい昨日阿蘇アスペクタであった。
3月にそのイベントのことを知った。実行委員会がマクアケで資金を募っていた。マクアケは何かをやるために資金を必要としている人を支えようという人に引き合わせるサイトだ。
いろいろなコースがあった。私は6000円コースのチケットと泉谷しげるサイン入りタオルセットを選んだ。
駐車場チケットはローソンで買っておくようにとのことだった。それで5月9日に日田駅裏ローソンに行って買った。それからそのローソンの封筒を、いつも次に行くチケットなんかをかけておく壁にかけた。
前夜、持ち物をリュックサックにつめた。うちわ、タオル、お菓子2種類、2リットルの水、敷物、そして駐車券。ローソンの封筒を壁から下ろした。あけてみて、自分がバカなんだとわかった。私は空っぽの封筒を大事にしまっていた。思い出した。店員さんが封筒と3種類のレシートをくれたんだった。2つはとっておいた、でも一番長いやつは要らないものかと思って捨ててしまった。駐車場のチケットが封筒の中にあるのかと思っていた。

次の朝、ローソンに行って駐車券が買えないか聞いてみた。親切な店員さんがとても粘りつよくあちこち問い合わせてくれたけれど、阿蘇ロックフェスティバルのチケットはもう売っていなかった。
阿蘇アスペクタに行って駐車場の係りをしている人に聞いてみた。テントに行って臨時駐車場の券を買うように言われた。それを買って臨時駐車場の村民グラウンドへ行った。アスペクタから遠いのでシャトルバスに乗った。
わたしが以前チケットを買った駐車場は入り口のすぐ前だった。後悔した。

フェスティバルはものすごく魅力的だった。雨が強くてぐしょ濡れになった。ポケットレインコートは持ってきたけれどあまり役に立たなかった。
出演者はモンゴル800 エブリリトルシング、スチャダラパー、チャットモンチー、きゃりーぱみゅぱみゅ、東京スカパラダイスオーケストラ、泉谷しげるバンドだった。くまモンも来た。
モンゴル800は新曲『ひめゆり 』を歌った。辺野古の闘いのことを思った。
きゃりーぱみゅぱみゅは6人の女の子と一緒に演じた。みんなきゃりーぱみゅぱみゅより小さくて真っ白な天使コスチュームを着ていた。きゃりーぱみゅぱみゅも白い 衣装でキュロットは光る素材だった。バレエのように技巧的な振り付けだった。際立っている。ベビーメタルときゃりーぱみゅぱみゅはすごいなあと思う。どちらも独自の世界を作り上げている。きゃりーぱみゅぱみゅのライブを見られて幸運だった。いつかベビーメタルも見たい。

スカパラまではいようと思って激しい雨に耐えた。信じられないくらいクールでパワフルだった。楽器を吹きながらくるくる回ったり翔んだりはねたり。彼らのライブをまた見たい。
泉谷しげるは、観衆にまた来年もロックフェスに来るかー?と訊いて、みんな来ると答えた。実現するといいなあ。

運良く、娘と来た婦人の隣に座った。彼女たちはレインコートの上にレインポンチョを着ていた。2枚重ねだといいと言っていた。教訓だ。
彼女は感じがよくて、フェス馴れしているようだった。さようなら、また来年、と言い交した。

帰り道、霧の夜の山道運転でくたびれた。


May 31 2015

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿