2016年8月7日日曜日

Plan for summer vacation which has difficulty 2

 On 5th Fri. I asked the principal and the head officer to take leave and trip to Vancouver. They searched the rule in case the employee go abroad during the regular school day in Tokyo metropolitan high schools.
   It said it allowed up to seven days including Saturdays, Sundays, holidays or not. Only if the Saturdays and Sundays appended  before.  So If I wanted to go about 19th, I may make a plan from 17 to 26. If it may start 19, end on 26. It was Tokyo’s rule, but they thought the person deals with the personnel department refer to other examples.
   They advised me I would need to plan some fruitful purposes to persuade them. I asked them, would it go wrong if I would plan to spend time viewing the ocean. They replied it might be alright on the holiday.
  The head officer told me he would go to the board of education on Wednesday, at the trip he would bring my itinerary. I will have a business trip on Tuesday, so I would have to hand it in on Monday.

    From in the evening to late at night, I searched the events of Vancouver Central Library and other branch libraries.
  There were many attractive events, most of them were going to hold in the morning. So I need some more useful purpose
    On 6th Aug. there was a study meeting for school librarians at Beppu. I took part in it and came back about 6 pm.
   After I had got home, I continued to search good activities. Then I found a DayCare volunteer tour in Vancouver for minimum one week. I sent an e-mail to the company, I might be in time.
   I wrote an itinerary based on the plan. I hope it will be implemented.
   I feel guilty to take leave during school is on, but I have the 5 days summer leaves. I thought before the school festival the students might come to the library, but after the festival, there would be fewer users. Whereas the head officer says the personnel department would agree if during the off school days. At our school, even if it was summer holiday officially, they have supplemental classes and students come to school. I don’t know how should I do.



 7 Aug. 2016

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿