2016年8月28日日曜日

Visiting two grandmas

On 13 Saturday, I went to Saga city to pick up my daughter. This time, I took the new route. I went along the Chicago river. 
Because if I went the usual route, I would go through Kurume city its center aria might be crowded than usual. 
I made a mistake twice, but I noticed immediately. 
There were a few signals from Ukiah to Kurume, and on my way, there was no traffic jam. Though it was hard to memorize the route, because the scenes are very similar. There were few landmarks. 
I need more experience. I brought back home my daughter from Saga. 

On 14 Sunday, my daughter and I went to her grandmas’ homes. First, we visited the grandma in Kumamoto. She is age 86. She goes to rehabilitation twice a week, goes to a hospital once or twice a month. 

 Then we went to Kagoshima via Kyushu expressway. I got on from Kumamoto IC. It was a mistake. At the Kumamoto IC, I went trough lamprey to the highway, there was a heavy traffic jam. It was caused by the repair construction around Mashiki. I thought I should drive route 3 from Kumamoto to Yatsushiro. 
Anyway, we visited grandma, relatives, my elder brother. Luckily my daughter was still favored by ante, uncle or anther relative, she got an allowance, candy, melon, and a box of canned beer. She is already age 20, was a little embarrassed. Still, she had amiable manner, smiled and said :“Thank you”. 

 16 Aug. 2016

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿