2016年8月3日水曜日

Plan for summer vacation which has difficulty

  I had thought to go to the Childhood Care assistant tour in Vancouver. It would take 16 days from 18 September.

   On 1st Aug. Monday I applied to take 5 day summer vacation and 4 day paid leaves, and  submitted the itinerary.

  I talked to two female colleagues and told to our principal. But our head of the office disagreed. He said the itinerary was too long. I should not take paid leaves so long. He asked me what was the purpose. I replied that I would learn how children grown up to love reading. I had looked for some opportunities to work at libraries but there was nothing. So I had chosen the day care assistant tour. While in Vancouver I would go public libraries to attend circle time or story time. I wished to be good at reading picture books in English.

    But the head officer said I was not an English teacher. I should not allowed. I might change it to during winter holiday.

   Then I replied I would research if there was a similar plan in winter holiday.

   I texted to the travel company, I must cancel, but if there was any similar plan in winter holiday season I would be interested in. In the evening I got a mail that they accepted and would pay back the money I had paid already. There was some plan from end of January to end of March but wan’t winter holiday.

   I was very disappointed being pointed out I was not an English teacher. I wanted to believe he did not said with evil mind. Still he was unintentionally mean to me.

  Actually tear dropped in my eyes a little.  

  On 2nd Aug. I went to Beppu city, It was planned to go beforehand to attend the lecture for women’s health. I learned the importance oral health care, nutrient balance in the morning, and exercise in the afternoon.  After all finished I enjoyed the hot spring.

  On 3rd Wednesday, when I woke up, I had a good idea.
  The head officer suggested changing the itinerary to winter holiday. I researched if there was any plan, and found there was not. Firstly, I’ll tell him this fact.
  He said the plan was too long, so I suggest shorter plan, not the tour company’s plan, I would make plan by myself. I might manage it from 19 to 28, September. In this case I will take 5 summer holiday and 1 paid leave.

   I told my improvement suggestion to head officer. Unfortunately today and tomorrow the principal is on his business trip. That’s why he said we will talk on Friday.

    I hope them agree to me.

3 Aug. 2016

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿