2016年7月23日土曜日

the medical checkup

  From 19 to 20 July, I went to the Kyushu Central Hospital for a whole medical checkup.
I stayed at the Nishitetsu Hotel Cruse.
  On the second day, I had got an information about my health condition. I have warned the luck of muscle and the low bone density. 
  But I was very glad to see the photograph of my gastric wall. Last year, there was much ulceration. According to doctor's advice, I had not had coffee or stimulant substances for these one year. The photograph has shown that there is no ulceration anymore. I may have coffee or Yuzugosho ; a type of condiment that is made by seasoning a paste of chili and yuzu peel with salt and then matured.
  The doctor recommends me to exercise. I should do.
  I have not received the inspection result yet. When I will get it, I'll liaise with the  safety and health controller on my workplace.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿