2016年10月4日火曜日

Eru Peer Kurume えーるピア久留米 

On last Saturday and Sunday, I went to Kurume city in a row.

On Satuterday, I went to see the movie ‘Your name” to T-Joy Kurume. The movie was awesome, 

The animation was very elaborate. I adored watching the scene that with the character running the background of forest flowing, or the scene while the characters were talking the sun was slowly reddening the clouds.

The story was interesting and thrilling, still, I wonder the three years’ gap did not the matter? 
Anyway, I understand why people refer this movie. The picture was beautiful. If I watch anime at home, I should use the projector and the screen to enjoy more.
My first eldest son criticized it. From his point of view, the director skimmed the surface of sadness from the situation. It is cheap, and it spoiled the truth and made a kind of catharsis.
I understand his view. Still some people like just entertainment, not art.

After I watched the “Your name”, I went to the Eru Peer Kurume to read a book. I wanted to read the book translated in Japanese “Fun Home” by Alison Bechdel. I searched it in the libraries of Oita and Saga and Fukuoka prefecture and found it in the Kurume municipal library promotion-for-gender-equality center branch.
That was a nice opportunity to go there. Then I went.
I was very lucky. There was a festival for the anniversary that the city had made the declaration of gender equality in 1998.  A woman gave me the flyer of the schedule including a movie and some lectures. I found a French  movie “Les souvenirs” would be on screen for free and Kuniya Hiroko was going to have a lecture on the next day.  I went to the library and ask the book and read it, then went to see the movie.
The “Les souvenirs” was very touching and partly pleasant. An old woman has been sent to a nursery home and her house is sold after having her spouse leave before her. She has three sons and a grandson. She is charming, when her grandson asked her ,“How old have you turned?”, she replies “sixty-five”. Actually, she is over eighty.
She escapes the nursery home and goes to her hometown. Her grandson and his father worry her.
In this movie the elder woman keeps not only independence but also solidarity with her family. It is worth to be respected. 
This movie also has humor, I adored the scene that on the way to follow his grandma, the grandson drops in a convenience store and gets a helpful advice from the shopkeeper. After a while, his father also gets a valuable advice. 
This movie is marvelous. There are conflict, compromise, disappointment, hope, love or other feelings. I refer this movie to my son because it is art.

After the movie had finished I went back to the library, then I went to a lecture about preventing domestic violence. The lecturer was Ida Hiroyuki.
A lot of young girls are restricted their movements by their steady boyfriends. Both the boys and the girls are obsessed to be a unit. So the boy tends to control their girlfriends until the girl lost her confidence or free or peace.
The group who held this lecture was kind enough to send presentation data to people who want.

After I listened to the lecture I read the comic by near the closing time.

On the next day, I took part in the neighborhood event planting flowers in the morning. The young Vietnamese girls who work at the mushroom factory joined us. They were very friendly, I was taught a few Vietnamese greeting. Though it was so hot, I had a good time.

After planting flowers, I went to Eru Peer Kurume to listen to the Kuniya Hiroko’s lecture.
When I arrived at there around a quarter past noon, there was long queue of waiting for people. The people on the front of the queue were able to take a seat in the hall, the other people were guided to some rooms which have monitor screens. I took a seat in one of the rooms.
Ms. Kuniya told her experience before to be the caster of “Close-up Gendai”, then about the women workers’ situation.
She told a statement of a female executive: At our company we consider a women worker as a wise dolphin. We don’t put her in the sharks at first, take distance from them and let experience success to have self-confidence, then put into the sharks.
 The executive is really clever. Women have been made humble or passive through their lives. With admitting the fact, then encourage women workers as clever dolphins, I’ve never heard such a strategy.

After the lecture, I saw some posters of groups or stalls of bazaars. When I looked at a fair trade stall, the person talked to me surprisingly. I also surprised. He was a classmate of mine at the university. It was the first time after almost thirty years since we met last. He is a city worker of Kurume and works at Kurume central library at the present. I said to him the reason I had come to there. I wanted to read the book, but I thought I could not borrow the book because I didn’t live in Kurume. He showed me, the library has a procedure of special loan that lends a book to a person who needs it for a special reason. He said he would negotiate the librarian of promotion-for-gender-equality center branch.
I waited only a short time, he came to me and said it was OK. Then I went the counter to ask to borrow the book. The librarian told me there were two ways, one was the special loan, that allows me to lend only this time, and the other was making the ordinary library card. I was surprised, then asked her, I lived in Hita, if there was a regional restriction or not. She said it didn’t matter living in Kurume or another place, as far as I would come to there within the rental period.
The Kurume city government is generous. I felt flying to the moon. I didn’t expect to borrow the book from the library. For she made me my library card, I borrowed five books.


Oct. 1   1日目 映画 君の名は。 えーるピア久留米 映画 本 講演 翌日 国谷裕子さんの講演
Oct. 2 2日目 国谷さんの講演 バザー旧クラスメート 図書館カード generous

Oct.4 2016

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿