2014年5月8日木曜日

the consecutive holidays

On 2nd May, my daughter, lives in Saga city has come home at the first time since she left on 30 March.
    I expected to see her, she had asked me to pick her up at the station about nine o’clock in the night.
    But on the day she texted in Line she would come home by car, so I would not need to go to the station. One of her friend’s mother picked up her son   who lives in Omuta city, then kindly went to Saga to give a ride her.

   On 4th May, my daughter and I went to Fukuoka city. We went through route 386. We supposed the expressway would be crowded.
 We visited my third eldest son. Then my son, my daughter and I went to shopping. First we went to a home center to buy a toaster with microwave oven, a bamboo blind, and tin foil panel which to prevent getting dirty around the gas stove.
    We carried them to my son’s apartment.

     Then I parked my car in a parking lot near Nishijin subway station. We took subway train to Hakata.
     At Tenjin station a lot of passenger get on and get out because of Dontaku festival.
     At first we bought some croissant at Mignon. Many costumer were lined up. We hang around in the Amu plaza. Then we went to Yodobashicamera to buy a personal computer for my son. We bought an inexpensive one. After that I looked iPad mini and Nexus 7. I want to buy one of them. I asked a salesperson if my IDEOS could be used tethering for them. At that time my IDEOS was connected both tablet. But both of them can’t access internet. I don’t know why. A should ask the company run the  SIM card.

   I can’t make up my mind which tablet I will buy. I want to use navigation, to read e-books, to listen to music and podcasting, e-mail, LINE, Skype or google hung out. My sons and daughter use iPhone, but for me iPone’s screen is too small to read text. I have used to use tablet, Lenovo idea tab.
   To my disappointment, it hailed recently. I should buy new one. It cost more than the former. It is nuisance. On the other hand it is a little exiting to waver in my choice.
    I want to buy firm one this time, and to expand the term of guarantee.

     On 6 May, I took my daughter Saga city to her apartment. The university will start on 7 May. So she have to back to Saga city.
    I drove prefectural route 151, there were less cars than route 210.
    On the way to Saga city, we dropped in Tony’s cafe in Ukiha-machi.
    We ordered tacos, she chose spicy lord and I chose minced meat. There were two pieces for one person. So we exchanged one of those. Both tasted good.
     And we ordered ice cream, blubbery and chocolate. Those were served with fried torilla, added honey and cinnamon. It matched very well. I went there for the first time.The restaurant has ethnic and comfortable atmosphere. I’ll go there again.

   My daughter stayed home three days. She saw some friends, freshmen of university, One girl who goes to Teikyo university in Tokyo came home by night express bus. It is inexpensive. Her university had eight continuous offs, so she decided to go home.

   My daughter is going to the driving school from the end of May. She told me the university coop’s person recommended to go to the driving school, “It’s now or never”.
     She expecting to get driver’s license in the summer vacation.
     She intends to work on every Saturday and Sunday. It will be useful.
    I’m looking forward to see her again in summer vacation.
   
  5月2日 佐賀にいる娘が帰って来た。3月30日にこちらを発って以来だ。
  会うのが楽しみだった。夜9時くらいに駅に迎えに来てと言っていた。でもその朝、LINEでクルマで帰るから迎えはいいと言って来た。大牟田にいる友達のお母さんが息子を迎えに行き、親切なことに佐賀に迎えにきてくれるとのこと。

  5月4日娘と福岡に行った。高速道路は混んでいるだろうと思い386号線で行った。
  3番目の倅の所を訪ねた。それから倅と娘と買物に出かけた。まずホームセンターへ行きトースターレンジ、よしず、ガスレンジまわりの汚れ防止アルミパネルを買った。それらを倅のアパートに持って帰った。

  その後、西新近くの駐車場にクルマを駐め、地下鉄で博多へ行った。天神駅ではたくさんの乗客が乗り降りした。どんたくのせいだ。
 まず、博多駅のミグノンでクロワッサンを買った。行列ができていた。アミュプラザをぶらぶら見た。それからヨドバシカメラへ倅にパソコンを買いに行った。安いのを買った。それからアイパッドミニとネクサスセブンを見た。どちらかを買いたいと思って。お店の人に私のIDEOSのテザリングで使えるのか訪ねた。どちらもIDEOSを認識はするがインターネットにつながらない。SIMカードの会社に聞かなくては。

 どちらのタブレットを買うか決められない。ナビと電子書籍を読むこと、音楽とポッドキャストを聞くこと、メール、ライン、スカイプかグーグルハングアウトが使いたい。倅たちと娘はアイフォンを使っているが、私にはあのスクリーンは字を読むには小さい。タブレット、レノボのアイデアタブに慣れてしまった。でもがっかりしたことには最近こわれてしまった。新しいのを買わなくては。でも前のやつより高くなるだろう。めんどうだ。その反面、何を買うかちょっとわくわくする。
 今度は丈夫なのを買いたい、そして保証期間を延長するんだ。

 6日、娘を佐賀のアパートまで送っていった。大学は7日から始まるから帰らなくては。
 県道151号線を走った。国道210号線よりクルマは少ない。
 佐賀に行く途中、うきは町でトニーズカフェに寄った。タコスを頼んだ。娘はスパイシーポーク、私はミンチを頼んだ。一人分に2つあったので片方ずつ交換した。どちらも美味しかった。
 それとアイスクリームも頼んだ、ブルーベリーとチョコレートを。揚げたトルティーヤにはちみつとシナモンをかけたものと一緒に出された。とても合っていて美味しかった。今回初めて行った。異国風で居心地がよいレストランだ。また行こうと思う。
 
 娘は実家に3日間いた。何人かの大学1年生の友達と会った。そのうちの1人、東京の帝京大に行った人も夜行バスで帰ってきた。夜行バスは安い。そこは8日間休みだったそうで、だから帰る気になったのだろう。

  娘は5月末から自動車学校に行く。大学成功の人が免許を取るなら今でしょ、と勧めたそうだ。夏休みに免許を取るつもりだそうだ。
 土曜と日曜にバイトをするつもりだ。
 また、夏休みに会うのを楽しみにしている。
 
8 May  2014

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿