2015年9月19日土曜日

At host family`s place in Vancouver

I arrived at my host family's place at 12th September.
I thought I was going to share a room, but host mother said that I use one room alone.

Here, there are 5 students. The students may eat dinner at anytime, don`t need to tell her when they would come home in advance. In the morning they take breakfast by themselves.

My room is on the basement, there are three rooms and live 4 students. There is one bath room, it has shower, toilet, and washbasin. We should be careful not bothering each other.

Talk about my host family, the couple were  came from Philipine, and their daughters are born in Canada.
 I asked my host mother, "Taking care of students is a hard work, isn`t it?" She replied, "I`ve retired my previous work. I used to be a nurse. I worked in the nights and slept in day time. It was hard work, and it is easier now."

The host father told to me, "At least four months is OK". He has met various foreign students. He said even if they could not speak English, they got to understand in four months.
I can`t stay more than two weeks, it is a shame.

12  Sept. 2015

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿