2015年9月21日月曜日

Jerico Beach

At the breakfast, I asked my host mother when I might use her loundly. She had told me the students are allowed to use it once a week. My socks were going to shortage. I will use it today after I would back home.

 I left home before 8:00 this morning. Then took a skytrain, got off  at  Commercial-Broadway and got on a bus to west.
I hung around West 10th avenue, took a photo of  ex Rinjuan-Ms.Yoko Kirishima's residence- then wandered about Jerico Beach. There were joggers and cyclists enjoying along the beach side path.I also enjoyed the scenery.
I remembered my class would srart at 9:20. I hurried up. I waited at a bus for a bus go to downtown. I  thought the bus I should take was N17. That bus didn't come. Another buses came frequently. Thereby I decided to get on one of the buses, go to the nearest bus stop to Granville street and would take another bus which go to the district to my school.
I got on a N14 bus. The bus went through the disterict I hoped.
I thought I might be late for my class, but I arrived at school 30 minutes before it started.

At  night a daughter of my host mother insructed me using the washing machine and drying machine.
To wash, it takes 20 minutes, and to dry, it takes 40 minutes. Very convinient.

16 Sept. 2015

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿