2015年9月21日月曜日

School, and after school

I made a mistake. I planned to go to school by 8 o'clock. I should get on the 7 o'clock train.
But when I woke up it was 7:50. I was upset. I ran to the station, and ran to the school.
I wan't late for the designated start time. From 7:30 to 8:45, new students were expected to sign up.
In the morning, students were directed to chat with small group members each other.
First, I chatted with three students, those were from German, two young women and a middle-aged man.
The man had taken paid leaves and going to study 2weeks like me.
Their English ability were good. I didn't think they need to study abroad. I felt I was faltering out.
There were almost seventy to eighty people from various countries. German, Switzland, Norway, Nederland, Mexco, Italy and Japan.
I met some Japanese. One of them was an elder woman than me. We chatted at McDnald.

In the afternoon the new students took part in the bus tour. We visited Stanly Park, Lynn Canyon,Gastown, and Granville Island.

After school,I hung around in the town with the Japanese elder woman. Her name was Shuko, similar to me. She was came from Chiba pref. We went to the Art Gallaly, but it was closed at 5:00 on Monday, then went to JTB office, where I consulted to reserve a airplane ticket to CambellRiver. I want to visit CambellRiver and Cort island on 26 Sept. the day before returning to Japan.
The woman who deal with the reservation said to me, if I should fly to Japan I should not make the plan tightly. I must consider again.

14 Sept. 2015

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿