2015年9月23日水曜日

Movie Tuesday, Cineplex Odeon International Villedge

Today is Tuesday. I have heard about the "Movie Tuesday".  On every Tuesday, you can see the movie at a fare of  $7.50.
I have googled what kind of movie I can see today, then I have decided to see "Inside Out".
My last class has finished at 13:10 then I walked to the Cineplex Odeon International villedge. It was near Chinatown.
Inside Out was an animation movie. It was very instructive and helpful to consider about my mind.
Then I went to the T&T super market, I took delicious lunch there.

22 Sept. 2015






In the evening, I visited to Vancouver Public Library. After I used the PC,I went outside. Then I noticed a bulletin board, in those I was interested in an event.
It was a lecture of a psychologist. I attended it.
Dr.Randy Paterson showed how to set straight our loads of life. His talk was attractive.








0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿