2015年9月21日月曜日

Hanging around Vancouver

In the mid night, I waked up 'cause I felt ill. I had stomach acke and felt to vomit.
Unfortunately,I had brought no medicine. Only I could do was laying down rubbing my tummy. Almost one or one and half hours past. I decided to wake up and write a dialy. While weighting dialy, I exchanged messages on Line with my son and daughter.
I had learned that I can download google map, and view it out of WiFi.

I left home ar seven, I had planned to take a walk around the downtown. But when I went out of the station, it was cold. Then I went to school.
I had three classes in the morning, the third lesson finished at 13:10. After that I searched a "thrift store" on google map. I found one near the school. I walked to the Wildlife thrift store and bought a cardigan. It cost $11. It was 13 degee celcious in the morning. It was cooler than I had anticipated.

 I signed up an activity of hanging around China town in Vancouver.
The Cina town was not so far from my school. After the tour I hung around Gastown and went to Canada Place. I saw the beautiful sea and the harbor.

15 Sept. 2014

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿