2015年9月27日日曜日

CampbellRiver & Nanaimo

Today, I left my host family's place. I went to Vancouver International Airport. In front of the YVA domestic terminal I get on the shutlle bus to the Souse terminal.
I get on a air plane of Pacific Coasteal Airline to CampbellRiver. It was a grate fright.I have enjoyed.


I had not known about CampbellRiver. I had imagined it was a fishermen's town. I got on the island link Bus to Nanaimo. Seeing from the bus, CampbellRiver was a gorgeous cornstalk town.  I saw many camping cars and morter cyclists.
It was clear. the surface of the sea was reflected sun shine. I had not imagined to see such a perfect scene.
 
In the bus I chatted an elder woman. She was to get on the BC Ferry to Vancouver, which I was to get on the next day. We went yo the Ferry terminal together. She kindly showed me how to get a ticket and how to get passengers' route.
Then I went to the Swy-a-Lana Park and hung around. The bay was beautiful.


Because it wa the last day of staying Canada, I ate a Maplesyrop burger.

26 Sept.2016

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿