2015年9月23日水曜日

Deep Cove

Today I had three classes, and the first one started at 11:50. For I had plenty of time before school, I went to Deep Cove.
It was clear with few clouds. I took a train to Metro town, at Metro town Station Bay, I got on the bus. After I got on the bus I understood it was not for Phibbs Exchange, then the driver kindly instructed me where I should got off and took the behind bus.
I changed the bus and reached the Deep Cove.
I walked in the park faced the bay, walked down to the beach. It was very beautiful.
After enjoyed the scenery, I went back to the Phibbs Exchange, then went to Lonsdale Quay To get on a sea bus. It was my first experience to get on the sea bus. It is used to let people across the bay.

It was nearly 10;00, I walked to the Central Library. I was surprised to see many people lined to wait the library open.
I hurried to the fourth floor. I could find a seat for PC. I wrote my blog as a diary, to memory where I went and what I did.
Every single day is wonderful and exciting in Vancouver.

After school, I walked around Yalletown, then went to Granville island by bus. I enjoyed four glasses of  beer at a brewer.

21 Sept. 2015

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿