2015年9月26日土曜日

At Vancouver Public Libraty

Today my classes had started at 8:20 and finished at 13:10.
I went to T&T supermarket to have lunch, then went to Vancouver Public Library.
I asked to listen an audio book of  Montgomery L.M. I listened it with reading a text.
After that, I asked one of the librarian if they had a " Maze Runner".  They had,but all of copies were borrowed. She told me I could download the e-book version. Though I could not download at envy where else but in the library, that was because my Library card was for visitors', I could read it at the library.
She instructed me how to use the computer, unfortunately something wrong in the networkar the time.ea
I thanked her and asked where was young adults fictions. I went there. Thy have many novels and graphics and Manga.

I meant to read one of those books, but I noticed the "Vancouver International Film Festival".
I visited the website, and chose one of them on the time after my class. I bought a ticket on the website. "The Golde Kinfdom". I will go to the theater near the school.


24 Sept. 2015

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿