2015年9月21日月曜日

Fly Over Canada

Today, I had three classes, the last one was finished at 13:10.

 I asked our activity cooedinator, whether I could use the remeined $11 of  EF credit for  the "Fly Over Canada". Ahe replied I could. I bought the ticket adding $6.
At first I went to the JTB office. I was still eager to go to CampbellRiver. I had searched the public transportation in Cancouver Ialand. I had known it might took long time. I should be Vancouver International Airport at 14:20 to back to Japan. I reserved to stay at Nanaimo on 26 Sept.
I don't have enough time to go to Quadra Island and Cort Island.
I should be arrive at Vancouver airport south terminal by 8:45 am. on 26th September.
I will fly to CampbellRiver in the morning on 26, will take a bus from CampbellRiver to Nanaimo, maybe I will arrive at there around 5:00 pm.
Next morning,I will get on a 8:30 Ferry to Tsawwassen, then go to YVA.
After I had planned this itenerary, went to JTB office again. I made a reserve to Pacific Corstal.
Then went to Canada Place to ride the "Fly Over Canada".
On the way to Canada Place I found a chocolate shop. I ordered a cup of chocolate. It was delicious. But I was disappointed at the treatment. When I ordered the clerk, a man seemed  her boss, directed her never accept debit card. As if most Japanese have used debit card and annoyed him. But I meant to pay  money.I didn't feel good. Chocolate was good but man was not food.
I rode "Fly Over Canada". It was a scenic film.
Then I went to the Central Library. To my joy, I found a stationary shop in front of the library.I had lost an eraser and went to by two stores, but had not found either of the store. I bought an eraser at the stationary shop.

17 Sept. 2015

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿