2015年9月26日土曜日

VIFF : Vancouver International Film Festival

Today, my last class ended at 3:20 pm.
Yesterday, I reserved a movie ticket of Vancouver International Film Festival.
I bought a "Golden Kingdom". It was filmed at the Cinemateque. The theater was near my school.
The film started at 3:45pm.   It was a Myanmar film.
The main actors were preteen boys. They were on their training of Buddism with their menter.
After  their mentor had been absent, the peaceful world changed into unpeaceful.
The camera had chaptured primitive world. The landscape was beautiful.
The audience could not understand their language, it had subtitle. I was watching the movie with subtitle.  I enjoyed much.



After I watched the movie, I went back to school. I have gotten a quolification of 2weeks' corse.
I think 2weeks was too short. The days of in Vancouver was wonderful.  Itwould be nice if I come here again.

25 Sept. 2015



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿