2008年12月21日日曜日

About Union of Myanmar

Recently I'm interested in Buruma,so I read the "Contry profile" and an
article about Buruma. I've known cyclone Nargis killed many poeple and
destroied many houses. My condolances to the victims and their families.
Not yet the whole damage have shown. It may increase later.
Near my house there's an anxcious of tayhoon or monsoon rains. To prepare may
be needed. Also I have to take steps, to prepare an emergency kit that will get
us through those hours and days following the big earthquake.
In September last year, a Japanese jurnalist was killed during he was taking
video. The works of Mr.Nagai are open at Tokyo Photogragh Musium. I'll go to see
the works. They say the videocamera and tape which he had at the moment he was
killed haven't rerurned. They gathering the signature for the perticion to the
Myanmar military junta to return them, I'll annex my signature.
Of corse I hope the junta support the victims and survivors first, then return
the camera and tape to Mr.Nagai's companion and make explanation of his death.

Jun. 29 2008

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿