2008年12月17日水曜日

My second-eldest son's unluckiness and luckiness

On Dec.12 I attended a year-end party of my office. In the afternoon I attended a PTA meeting at my children's junior high school. So I had been there until forty past five, then I went to Beppu through high way. I was late twenty minutes to starting at seven o'clock.
But we had a good time, for the dishes were good and much and all of us were given nice presents by lot.
One co-worker said to me I might stay this hotel for the hot spring. About second-third person was going to stay there. I replied I was worry that my house would be on fire when I was out, and I came home.
When I was home around ten thirty, my children were watching "Mr. Incredible" on TV.
But I was known that there was a trouble. Today I asked my second-eldest son to prepare supper. But for he had gone to school on foot in the evening so my daughter cooked meal. She said it was no fun.
My second-eldest son was scolded because he didn't put on the school badge and year badge. The teachers said to him to come back putting them on after school.
In reality, on the day he had an interview at the post office at five o'clock about the job of New Year's card dellivering with a friend. Add to the appointment he had to prepare supper. He told to the teachers he couldn't come because he had another engagement. The teachers told to him "No. You must come." He was pissed off.
He went to the post office and came home. After he put badges on he went to school on his pins. He was so pissed off that he didn't want to go hurry. It was around eight when he arrived at school and nobody was there.
He happened to meet a classmate Mr. N. He tried to contact the teachers by his cell phone. But he didn't know the teachers' numbers. Meanwhile they happened to meet another classmate Mr. K. He knew one of the teachers phone number. Mr. N called one of the teacher and told that my son was at school. The teacher realized my son had done his duty.
It was already dark. Mr. N took my son his home and asked his mother to take my son back home by car. It takes fifteen minute by car or two hours on foot. To hear that I was surprised and grateful for N and N's mother.
I advised him he will have to explain his circumstance and offer a suggestion for second best.
From Monday, he is going on school excursion. They will stay at Nagano for two nights and at Chiba for two nights. The students will go to Tokyo from Urayasu city in Chiba Pref. by jam-packed train by themselves. I'm worry. I advised my son to hold up his hands not to be misunderstood a molester.

12月12日 職場の忘年会に出席しました。午後は子ども達の中学校のPTAに出席しました。
それで5時40分過ぎまでそこにいてそれから高速道路で別府に行きました。7時の開始に20分ほど遅刻しました。
でもみんな楽しみました。おいしい料理がたくさんあったし、くじ引きで景品をもらいました。同僚のひとりが温泉だし泊まったらいいのに、と言いました。約3分の2の人が泊まる予定でした。私は「いないときに火事になるんじゃないかと思って」と答えて帰りました。
 帰宅したのは10時半ごろで子ども達はテレビで『ミスターインクレディブル」を見ていました。
でも、トラブルがあったと聞きました。今日は夕食つくりを2番目の倅に頼んでいました。でも倅は夕方学校に歩いていってしまったので娘が夕食を作ったのです。娘はたいへんだったと言いました。
 次男は校章と学年章をつけていなかったので叱られて、先生からつけて放課後学校へ戻って来いと言われました。
 実はその日もう一人の友人と一緒に郵便局で年賀状配達の仕事の説明をきくため5時に郵便局
に行く約束をしていました。倅は先生に「用事があるので行けません」と言いました。先生は「だめだ。来なさい」と言いました。倅はむかつきました。
 倅は郵便局に行き家に帰りました。バッジをつけて歩いて学校へ行きました。腹が立ったので急いで行きたくなかったそうです。学校に着いたのは8時ごろで誰もいませんでした。偶然N 君という友達に会い、N君が携帯で先生に電話しようとしたのですが電話番号を知りませんでした。そのとき偶然別のK君という友人と会い、K君が知っていた先生の連絡先に電話して、倅が学校に来ていると言いました。それで先生は倅が来たことは了解しました。
 もう暗くなっていたのでN君は倅をN君のうちまで連れて行ってお母さんに車で送ってと頼んでくれました。車だと15分、歩くと2時間かかります。 それをきいてN君とそのお母さんの親切に驚き感謝しました。
 倅には、これから人に自分の事情をちゃんと伝えて次善の策を提案して、と助言しました。
 月曜日から修学旅行があります。長野に2泊、千葉に2泊します。生徒は千葉県の浦安から東京に満員の電車で自分達で行きます。心配です。倅に両手を上に上げて痴漢と誤解されないようにと助言しました。

Dec.14 2008

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿