2008年12月21日日曜日

Prepaied cell phone

I went to cell phone shop with my son and daughter on April 5. We considered cell phone
to be held by my second born son. I'm anxious because if an accident will occur on his
way to school by motercycle. On the other hand I'm anxious if he will use cell phone
unruly. I desided to buy a prepaid cell phone. It is usually used by my second born
son, and when my daughter goes to club activity on Saturday or Sunday she will borrow
it. So we went to buy a prepaid cell phone on last Saturday. I bought a cell phone
and ten thousand yen prepaid card. You can reseive calls during a year by the card.
It is reasonable.
It can take a picture, use calender, record of your expenses,make a note. You can
only call and send C-mail, can't access internet can't use e-mail. I think that's
enough for my son. But after I bought it, my daughter has kept using it.
On April 6 Sunday, I got rid of some appliances, bicycles and so on. On the previous
day, I found a flyer of a recycle shop in Amagase town. I called him and asked to
take useless articles. I got rid of a broken scaner, a printer, two laptop PCs, a
gas table, three bicycles, and a uni-cycle.
I was thankful that I couldn't carry those by myself without a small truck. I was
bery glad. Then I got rid of my children's handouts, textbooks, my magazines, card board
boxes,children's clothes. I put them out on the day recycable waste are picked up.
I was tired.
On April 9,I attended at my daughter's junior high school's sntrance selemony.
I met our new Principal of school and other new teachers. I've heard the Principal
Mr. Ogawa has passed Eiken first grade and interpreter's exam. I'm looking forward
him dealing with Oyama junior high school.
My second born son is second grade in high school, and thrd born son is third grade
in junior high school. They have to consider their career path, and of corce make
effort to progress. So do I. I have to be familiar with the books of my new library.

Apr. 10 2008

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿