2008年12月21日日曜日

Recent events spring 2008

I've been transfered as of April first.
I was in the middle of making machine readable inventory, after changed
shelving after reform. I feel sorry to remain much work haven't been
finished.
The new school is also under making machine readable inventory, but
because the stage is deffer from previous school, it is difficult to
recognize the job. I wish to be familiar with new school early. I'll
do endeavor.
I should help my son to prepare living alone. We chose a bank of
remittaance. I sarched some commodity by internet and orderd to deliver
to his new place. My son went to town office and post ooffice to submit
a change of adress notification. He got rid of his stuff, buy insurance
which will be neccessary after entered university. He packed his stuff
in card board boxes, sent by door-to-door delivery. He bought the train
ticket.
I spent much money. So my transfer was lucky for me. I was anxcious if
I couldn't afford my daugher's entrance to junior high school. But I've
got enough money as ferewell gifts from my colleague and PTA. Thanks to
this money I can prepare her training wears, hymnasium shoes, designated
bag,etc.
My son's entrance celemony is on Aplil 5, my daughter's sntrance
celemony is on Aplil 9. I'm looking forward to both.

Apr. 2 2008

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿