2008年12月21日日曜日

Serial suicide by hydrogen sulfide gas

There are serial suicide by hydrogen sulfide gas.
Including a sutudent of a junior high school, many people
killed themselves with using sulfer content bath agent and
acid toilet detergent.
But the hydrogen sulfide gas injured other citizen who has
no relation. I wonder if someone who did suicide killed an
another citizen not intended, he/she is a murder. I think
it is tragic not only that they choiced death but they
become a killer at the end of their lives.
The victim who has killed by hydrogen sulfid gas from
happend to be there is unfortunate, also their family
or friends. Of corse the indemnity have to be paied.
In case of the killer is dead, who will pay? Their parents?
It's a kind of disaster for them.
I don't think I can do anything for who is so troubled
that they wish to die.
But I wish to recommend young people to read some books.
For example I recommend you a novel written by Kaho Nashiki,
"Tge witch in the west died".
A girl who is a junior high school student named Mai can't
go to school. She is sensitive. As her parents couldn't know
what to do,they let her stay at her grandmother's home,in rural.
Mai's grandmother is a British lady. She is living alone
resolutely. She proposed her grandchild Mai to start witch lesson.
She told Mai the most important thing in the lesson is to make
dicision by yourself --delight, wishness, and hapiness.
Mai lived with her grandmother slowly and regularly. They worked
at her farm. Mai's grandma worked very well not using agrichemicals.
She was a mercy and wise naturalist. Mai had learned much about
life from her. After a few months Mai had gone back home and
junior high school after she had got to control herself.
I respect Mai's grandmother. She reminds me Ms.Tasha Tudor, who
keeps her simple and tough life with doing garden works, painting,
making dolls for grandchildren and doing other handiworks.
I've heared the novel "The witch in the west died" has become a
movie. I want to see the trailer. If is seems like good. I'm going
to take my children to see it. I expect it will be a three-hanky
movie, if it is faithful to the original.

May 1 2008

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿