2008年12月21日日曜日

Carrer guidance

'm going to have a Home Visiting of junior high school,soon.
Speak of my third-born son, we shall talk about what he will do after
graduated from junior high school. He wishes to go to high school rather
than get a job, still he hasn't decided which school he wishes to go.
He has to study to pass an entrance exanination of any school he goes. Of corse more than to pass the exam he has to study to become
a decent citizen. But he plays TV games longer than he studies. I hope him control himself and study enough he needs.
But to tell him so is difficult. Sometimes I feel I'm demotivating him instead of motivating. I wonder why? Always children motivate me to do everything. I don't know what is wrong.
Perhaps I have to think in his shoes. He enjoys playing TV game. He wants to play it all day long, but he has to go to school to take lessons and participate club activities. His teachers and his mother
tell him study faithfully, he doesn't think oppose us. But he plays
TV games as he just can't help it. I must realize how he feels.
Still I think he had better be aware that he will start life on his own
when he is 18. I wish to help him a little removing some obstacles. I'm anxious whether he will be able to earn a living. I 'll tell him that
"keep your shop and your shop will keep you", again and again.

Apr. 20 2008

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿