2008年12月21日日曜日

My son who is a freshman

I'm talking about my son who is a freshman.
On April 22 tuesday I've got an e-mail and MP3 file from him.
I didn't tell him that I wanted to listen to Proffeser Miyadai's
lecture, but he could know in the tone. He recoaded a lecture of
social study by his new ICrecorder. He sent me an e-mail telling;
using Gspace download the files to my local. Then I surched "Gspace"
and installed it my PC.
I was downloading the files, when I've got a message of Chat from
my son.
"Could you receive the lecture?" "Now in that left under corner
indicator is increasing, may I double click when it become
"compleated" ?" "You may" We chatted like this.
I succeeded to the point I can open the MP3file by iTunes. On the
day I came home late after karete practice, so I didn't have enough
time to listen the lecture.
I was surprised,if you have Gmail account you can use your Gmail
space to upload files, and you allow somebody share, the person
can download it.
I haven't known such a good thing. I don't know why he knows.
Is he teaching each other with his friends or collegue?
I think so-called "recent youth" is helpful for us elders.
I listend it next day.
Saying about the lecture,recording condition wasn't so good,
when the students moved chairs there's so much clatter. Though
Professor Miyadai talks about labor redistribution, I'm intrested
in another subject. He says the many freshmen especialy girls dress
gaudily, perhaps it reflects high activity level.
The view point is deffer from the teachers in compulsory education
and high school, I suppose.

Apr. 24 2008

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿